Baritone seeking group in immediate S.F. area

  • Kaynor, Fred
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 1999
      Hello! My name in Fred, and I'm a baritone looking for a fun a
      cappella group to join in the immediate San Francisco area. I've been
      taking lessons now for about 1.5 years, and have done a fair amount of
      singing prior to that. Love old stuff, from doo woop, Gershwin and
      Porter to Blues. Am 35, live in SF and work on the Peninsula. If you
      have or are maybe planning to start a group in which you'd like decent
      baritone to join, I'd look forward to hearing from you. My email
      address is kfk@... and my phone number is (415) 885-5414.
      Thanks.