Men's Quartet Singing Valentines on the Peninsula

  • Charles Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      Starting to wonder about what you are going to do for your sweetheart
      on Valentines Day? Why not a singing valentine! This is something
      that will be remembered for years!

      A SINGING VALENTINE

      Your Valentine Package Includes:
      A men's barbershop quartet in tuxedos, 2 sweetheart songs, a long-
      stemmed rose with baby's breath & card personalize with your special
      sentiment.

      Cost: Only $50.

      SINGING VALENTINES are available for delivery on the following days:

      Friday, Feb. 13 8:00am - 8:00pm
      Saturday, Feb. 14. 9:00am - 8:00pm

      We will sing anywhere from San Jose to San Mateo. For other bay area
      cities, just ask and we will direct you to the appropriate barbershop
      chapter serving that area.

      TO ORDER A SINGING VALENTINE:
      Secure on-line order forms are available at http://www.barbershop-
      harmony.org

      For your convenience, we accept check or credit card (Visa and
      MasterCard). Prime delivery times fill up fast, so the sooner you
      order, the better your chance of snagging your desired time.

      For more information, go to pa-mv@....