Mary Schmary and +4db at Freight&Salvage 2/6

  • Trunky Paffo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 1999
      \ / \ / \ / \ /
      _|_ _|_ _|_ _|_
      o o o o

      M A R Y
      /~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
      / S C H M A R Y \
      zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

      heyo schmary frens:

      We have an extra special gig coming up, one that we hope all of
      our friends will attend. On February 6th, at 8pm, we will be
      holding our very first benefit. Recently we learned that a friend
      of ours has been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, so we are
      planning to donate our door proceeds to the MS Society in her name.
      Also volunteering their time for this cause is the illustrious
      Vernonica Lustre, singer/songwriter who will be opening for us and
      our very special guests, the mellifluous +4db! Their smooth vocal
      jazz will melt your ears off. You can check 'em out at:
      http://www.accesscom.com/~gcingo/4db/4db1.html

      This is going to be a wonderful evening, and it's for the best possible
      cause, to help find a cure for a hated disease. So please come! And
      bring some of your musically-inclined pals while you're at it.

      Mary Schmary MS Benefit with +4db!
      where? The Freight & Salvage in Berkeley
      1111 Addison @ San Pablo (see map below)
      Saturday, February 6th
      8pm/doors open at 7:30pm
      $13.50/$14.50 at the door
      Tix available at ticketweb:
      http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=sfbay&query=detail&event=14514
      F&S Box Office: 510-548-1761

      Hope to see ya there! And even if you can't make it, please consider
      making a donation to the MS Society:

      The National MS Society
      1-800-Fight-MS (1-800-344-4867) / info@...
      The National Multiple Sclerosis Society
      733 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017

      -cynsa

      Here's a map to the Freight:

      http://www.mapblast.com/mapblast/blast.hm?CMD=GEO&xx=1&id=9127109208566&AD2=1111+S.+Addison+St&AD3=Berkeley%2C+CA&IC=%3A%3A622&IC%3A=Mary+Schmary+at+Freight+and+Salvage%21

      or you can use our handy-dandy ascii map below:

      / \ P|
      | A|
      | B|
      north L|