Bass looking for pro-group

  • Andrea Figallo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 1999
      Hi all!

      Micheal kindly gave my thie e-mail address.

      I live in Italy and am CASA ambassador here.
      i'm considering the chance to move and I wonder if
      there are any pro groups there in need of (in need for ?!?)
      a bass.

      I'm sure there aren't, but also a part-time pro group would
      be good to start.
      If you're interested, or just curious, please e-mail me
      privately so we can discuss about this.

      BTW, I actually sing with Jazz'n Jam a mixed sextet.
      You can find some info at

      http://www.geocities.com/bourbonstreet/2772

      see you soon, Andrea

      Andrea Figallo