San Francisco's Union Street Holiday Events

  • Steven Restivo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2003
      Hello all;

      We are looking for a variety of choral groups to participate in our annual
      Union Street Fantasy of Lights events, please see below for an event
      overview. If you are interested in being a part of any of the Holiday events
      on Union Street in San Francisco, Please contact me at the below info. Thank
      you Steven

      Steven Restivo Event Services, LLC

      1408 Fourth Street, Suite 23

      San Rafael, CA. 94901

      Ph:415-456-6455 ~ Fax:415-456-6436

      www.sresproductions.com

      Union Street Association

      1686 Union Street - San Francisco, CA 94123

      Contact: Steven Restivo Event Services, 415-456-6455

      Santa Invites You To Union Street's Fantasy Of Lights Holiday Events

      Benefiting San Francisco Firefighter's Toy Program

      Ushering in Union Street's annual holiday events, Santa and his Elves,
      Rudolph and the Snow Queen arrive in San Francisco's historic Cow Hollow
      neighborhood on Saturday, November 29th. The official street Lightning
      Ceremony and Light Parade begins at 5:30 p.m and will take place along Union
      Street between Gough and Steiner and on Fillmore Street between Union and
      Lombard Santa and his entourage will arrive on an antique fire truck, giving
      Rudolph much needed rest.

      Santa & the Snow Queen will make the magic turning on thousands of twinkling
      lights. Union Street merchants will be open late and will host open house
      and refreshments.

      After the parade, come and visit Santa, his Elves and the Snow Queen at 2040
      Union Street between Buchanan and Webster Streets in his specially designed
      workshop.

      Have your picture taken with Santa and bring a toy for the SF Firefighters
      toy program.

      Thousands of twinkling lights will illuminate the trees and the many
      beautiful Victorian buildings in the Cow Hollow neighborhood, making Union
      Street an ideal holiday setting.

      The Union Street Holiday Season Event Schedule Includes:

      * November 29th -- Fantasy of Lights Parade and Lightning Ceremony;
      5:30 p.m.

      * December Saturdays (6, 13 & 20) -- Santa and his elves return to
      their workshop at 2122 Union Street, welcoming kids and opportunities for
      free photos; Noon to 4 p.m.

      * December 19th, 5-9pm -- annual Starlight Sing-Along, featuring
      holiday season caroling; local school choral groups, church ensembles and
      choirs invited to fill the night air with joyous sounds of the season;

      * Every Friday and Saturday evening until Christmas many of the 250
      unique shops and restaurants in Cow Hollow will be open late and will host
      Customer Open House events, the perfect way to enjoy the lighting display
      while shopping for all your holiday needs

      Sponsored by the Union Street Association, these events benefit the San
      Francisco Firefighter Toy Program. Please bring a new toy for needy
      children. Parking facilities are located at 2001 Union at Buchanan, and at
      the Lombard Garage, enter on Moulton Alley at Webster.