Urban Harmony location in SF

  • Deke Sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2003
      Folks,

      CASA is looking for a new location for the San Francisco Urban Harmony
      chorus, and wonder if any of you have suggestions.

      Free is best, with inexpensive a close second. Ideally the place will
      be centrally located (not far from downtown) and/or close to public
      transportation. Parking would also be a big plus, but let's be honest -
      there isn't any parking in San Francisco, so why should we expect any?

      A piano is also a plus, but we can bring a keyboard if need be. The
      space should work for 25 adults, and be free Monday nights for a couple
      hours.

      We'll gladly give a year's CASA membership to anyone who helps us find
      San Francisco Harmony a new home!

      Drop me an email if you have any suggestions. Thanks.

      D http://www.totalvocal.com
      E http://www.capublish.com
      K http://www.housejacks.com
      E http://www.americanvybe.com