Fwd: Kinsey Sicks in "GreatesTits!"

  • Deke Sharon, President
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 1999
      Although I have no affiliation with this show, I just had to let you all
      know about this show. Clever, tasteless, and hilarious, it's a 2 hour
      no-holds-barred a cappella drag show. You'll leave with your sides
      splitting and your head full of twisted new lyrics for some of your
      favorite tunes.

      >From: KSicks@...
      >Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 16:24:09 EST
      >Subject: Kinsey Sicks in "GreatesTits!"
      >
      >The Kinsey Sicks return for the next month to San Francisco's New
      >Conservatory Theatre Center with their newest show: GreatesTits! This
      >show represents yet another spinecracking twist on their unmistakable
      >harmonies, unforgettable comedy, and unspeakable fashion sense. In
      >this show the audience calls the shots, creating a different travesty
      >every night!
      >
      >Show dates are:
      >January 20 (reduced price preview)
      >January 21, 22, 23, 27, 28, 29, 30
      >February 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
      >All shows start at 8 pm.
      >Call (415) 861-8972 to express your reservations.
      >
      >If you missed the Kinsey Sicks' highly acclaimed NCTC production:
      >"The Balled Sopranos -- At Home With the Kinsey Sicks" or really any
      >of the Kinsey's previous shows, this is your chance to catch up. At
      >each show the Kinseys will perform different selections from their
      >extensive yet reprehensive repertoire of songs. The audience calls
      >the shots (batteries not included) -- you will be forced to come
      >again and again. While each performance will be unique, America's
      >Favorite Dragapella Beautyshop Quartet guarantees you harmonies
      >delightful, comedy that's spiteful and fashion sense that's
      >frightful.
      >
      >Want to know more dirt on the Kinsey Sicks? Check out our beautiful and
      >sporadically updated website: http://members.aol.com/ksicks.
      >
      >And don't forget to tell your friends!

      C THE CONTEMPORARY A CAPPELLA SOCIETY
      A 1850 Union Street ...... Suite 1441