BIG SING: Stanford & UC-Berkeley a cappella! 11/18 @ Stanford

  • gautamraghavan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2003
      Come see SIX Stanford groups and EIGHT UC-Berkeley groups duke it
      out before Big Game at the

      2 0 0 3 B I G S I N G O F F
      featuring:
      STANFORD -- Fleet Street Singers, Harmonics, Everyday People,
      Mixed Company, Mendicants, and Counterpoint
      vs.
      UC-BERKELEY -- Men's Octet, Golden Overtones, Noteworthy
      Decadence, Artists in Resonance, Cal Jazz Choir, and Men's and
      Women's Chorales

      Tuesday, November 18, 2003
      7:30 PM, Cubberley Auditorium (School of Ed)
      Stanford University
      http://campus-map.stanford.edu/campus_map/results.jsp?
      bldg=cubberley&dept=&addr=

      TIX: $5 general admission, now on sale at
      www.stanfordharmonics.com.
      Email gaurag@... with questions.