OUT ON A CLEF'S lead singer Kris Gannon performs with Crystal Reeves

  • Janet Rachel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2003
      Friends of Out On A Clef:

      We are proud to announce the rare but occasional joining of two
      dynamic musicians in a Bay Area concert. Our own lead singer Kris
      Gannon joins her talents with Oregon's Crystal Reeves in an evening
      of magic. For you astrology buffs, it is no coincidence that this
      combination of talent comes a few days after the Harmonic Concordance
      of 2003. These 2 musically gifted gals are funny and sparkling on
      stage.

      And, yes, Out On A Clef will pop in for a song, as well.

      Please be a part of the fun!!
      Kris Gannon & Crystal Reeves in concert
      Saturday, November 22, 2003 - 8:00 PM

      Reservations: 415/662-2490 or reply to kris@... with
      a first and last name and number of tickets (your name will be held
      at the door)

      Come join Kris and Crystal for a guaranteed evening of fun, laughter
      and tears. Their 15 year friendship is evident in the ease with
      which they share the stage. There will be plenty of silliness mixed
      in with some good acoustic music, both original and cover tunes. For
      any who haven't heard Kris or Crystal perform, both are powerful
      vocalists who have a history of performing together and now perform
      with other groups, as well as each having CD's of their own. Kris
      plays beautiful guitar, Crystal plays kick-butt fiddle and mandolin,
      and their vocal harmonies soar. It's always exciting when the two of
      them find time in their schedules to perform as a duo.

      Location: the Media Learning Center @ St. Vincent's (CYO), One St.
      Vincent Drive, San Rafael, CA
      Tickets: $10
      Seating Capacity: appox. 50

      Directions: (from the East Bay) Take 580 West to 101 North, through
      San Rafael. Get off at the Marinwood/St. Vincent Drive exit. Turn
      right at the end of the ramp and follow St. Vincent Drive until it
      dead ends in a parking lot. Park and walk up the sidewalk through
      the center of the courtyard until you reach the steps, then turn
      right. Walk forward and up to the covered walkway. The door will be
      slightly to your right. (There's a sign in the window to the right of
      the door that says "Media Learning Center.")

      (from the Peninsula or San Francisco) Follow the directions above
      except for the 580 West piece.

      (from points north of San Rafael) Follow 101 South to Marinwood/St.
      Vincent Drive exit. Turn LEFT at the end of the ramp. Cross over
      the freeway and follow St. Vincent Drive until it dead ends in a
      parking lot. Follow the directions above, starting from "Park and
      walk up the sidewalk..."