Summit reminder

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2003
      Final reminder that the West Coast A Cappella Summit is being held this
      weekend in San Rafael. For those attending the daytime events do remember we
      have moved this year to Olney Hall on the campus of the College of Marin in
      Kentfield. Plenty of free parking on campus.

      It's going to be a great weekend of singing!!

      Info:-
      http://www.singers.com/summit.html

      John Neal
      Primarily A Cappella