FLYING WITHOUT INSTRUMENTS Concerts

  • Seagrave, Charles
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      Dear friends,
      For those of you wondering why you haven't heard from us for a year,
      it's because we spent some time in the recording studio, and are now the
      proud
      producers of our very own CD! FWI AT LAST! will be released on
      November
      15, 2003! We are presenting CD-release concerts in both San Francisco
      and
      the East Bay, at which you will hear some songs from the CD and some new
      material.
      We are really pleased with our first recording, and would love to share
      it with you all!

      Please join
      FLYING WITHOUT INSTRUMENTS
      For an evening of a capella music
      in celebration of our long-awaited first CD
      FWI AT LAST!

      Saturday, November 15, 2003, 8 pm
      Main Post Chapel, Presidio
      Bldg. 130, Fisher Loop, San Francisco, CA
      www.interfaith-presidio.org/directions.htm

      Sunday, November 16, 2003, 7:30 pm
      St. Alban's Church Parish Hall
      1501 Washington, Albany, CA
      (at Curtis, one block north of Solano)

      Concert admission $15 CD $12
      Special concert price (one per admission):
      CD + admission for $20 !

      www.flyingwithoutinstruments.com
      415.816.5647 for info - tickets available at the door

      This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.