Men's Holiday Chorus

  • Charles Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
      Rehearsals continue each Tuesday evening through November 25 for the
      Peninsula Men's Holiday Chorus. We meet from 7:30 - 9:00 PM at the
      Cubberley Community Center, Room M-2, 4000 Middlefield Road, Palo
      Alto. We welcome men who like to sing to join us in performing for
      the Mountain View Tree Lighting, Holiday Festival at Filoli and other
      places in our community during the first weeks of December. For more
      information, please contact us at holidaychorus@....
    • Kevin Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2008
        The New Dimension Chorus presents a Men's Holiday Chorus this winter. The Holiday Men's Chorus is open to all men of good standing within the community who sing, used to sing, or just want to sing. This chorus is perfect for busy individuals or those men who don't want the long-term commitment of joining a full time chorus.
        To join the Men's Holiday Chorus, simply show up every Thursday evening at 7:00 pm, starting September 25, 2008. All rehearsals will be held at Calvary Lutheran Church, 17200 Via Magdalena, San Lorenzo. The rehearsals start off with a rousing physical and vocal warm up, lead by one of the Assistant Directors of the New Dimension Chorus. Holiday Chorus members will receive all materials needed for learning the performance set.
        The New Dimension Chorus and Men's Holiday Chorus have two performances scheduled. The Thursday after Thanksgiving, December 4, 2008, they will help the City of Hayward Light Up The Season, downtown Hayward. Sunday, December 7, the New Dimension Chorus and Men's Holiday Chorus will perform at the New Dimension Chorus' Holiday show at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church in Fremont.
        You're reading this, thinking, "You know, I haven't sung since college." That is exactly the type of thinking that we want in the Men's Holiday Chorus. We want you. We want you to remember the fun you had singing in college. We want you to remember the camaraderie you had when you were singing. You know it was fun. Circle September 25, 2008 on your calendar now.
        We'll see you in September!

        Kevin P. Smith, PMP
        Far Western District:  Chairman - Marketing and Public Relations
        www.ndchorus.com