Clockwork at the Summit (College of Marin)

  • jdhale1arr@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2003
      Clockwork, now a quintet (the sextet configuration tied
      for "4th" at the SF regionals last year), will kick off
      the Showcase concert on Saturday, Nov. 8. Get there at
      the beginning of the show or you'll miss some old-school
      and new-school complex harmonies. As our name implies,
      we are likely to start on time: 12:30PM.

      http://www.singers.com/summit.html