Bay Area UHM Music Directors Wanted!

  • Deke Sharon, President
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 1999
      Ever wanted to direct your own group? How about a group that brings
      together a diverse blend of dynamic individuals brought together to promote
      harmony through harmony?

      Phase 2 of our Urban Harmony Movement program is gearing up, and we're
      looking for music directors for teen and adult groups in the San Francisco,
      North Bay, East Bay and South Bay areas.

      The commitment includes running a 2 hour rehearsal once a week & attending
      periodic concerts with your group.

      Directors will have a great deal of freedom, with over 1,000 arrangements
      to choose from, and a support staff to help you organize concerts and other
      appearances (tv, radio, etc.).

      Directors will receive a stipend.

      For more information, give us a call at 415-563-5224.

      C THE CONTEMPORARY A CAPPELLA SOCIETY
      A 1850 Union Street ...... Suite 1441
      S San Francisco, California 94123 USA
      A (415) 563-5224 ... http://www.casa.org