Showtime at the Apollo

  • Elaine Chao
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2003
      Hi, Bay Area A Cappella fans!

      I'm on TV this weekend - "Showtime at the Apollo" playing on NBC and WB
      affiliates really late at night on Saturday and Sunday night. Tape it! See
      it! Make fun of me! Listen to me cough! Watch faces of surprised audience
      members! And, most of all, frown when Mo'nique calls me "Elaine Chew" the
      first time around. (She fixed it later.)

      -Elaine