Looking for a ride to A Cappella Summit (from Lafayette or any BART station)

  • annakihrani@care2.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2003
      Hello - I'm new to the Bay Area and don't have a group yet, so I'm
      going all by myself to the A Cappella Summit in San Rafael on Nov.
      8th and 9th. There's a slight hitch - I don't own a car. Is anyone
      in the East Bay going who would be glad of company there and back and
      like to share driving expenses or driving? I'm hoping to come back
      to the East Bay on Saturday after the concert, thus avoiding hotel
      expenses. I live in Lafayette, but could BART to where you are.

      Thanks,
      Anna

      Help the planet each day! It's free and easy:
      http://www.Care2.com/dailyaction/