Seeking tenors and baritones (fledgling male acappella group in SF/Berkeley)

  • SF Bay
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2003
      We are a fledgling male a cappella group in the Bay Area looking to audition
      for additional vocalists. Ideal candidates include a tenor or baritone with
      the uncanny ability to blend with 4-5 other male voices; plus a strong,
      confident solo voice or the range to occasionally cover bass.

      We're a few post collegiate a cappella guys who miss singing. If you or
      someone you know enjoys harmonizing and can hold his own in a small group
      setting, so can we! Our future repertoire will have contemporary, pop, r&b,
      and jazz influences. Our group currently meets once a week in the SF Mission
      or across the bay in Berkeley.

      If you are interested or know someone who may be, contact Antonio at 415 378
      8553.