Solstice at the Berkeley Art Center 11/2

  • sheryl kaskowitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2003
      Hi everyone. Hope you can join us for our return engagement at the Berkeley
      Art Center -- it's a beautiful gallery with amazing acoustics, and we're so
      happy they've invited us back!

      Solstice, a female vocal ensemble
      Sunday, November 2
      7:30 pm

      LIVE OAK CONCERTS: Chamber music at the Berkeley Art Center
      1275 Walnut Street (in Live Oak Park)
      Berkeley, CA
      $10 (BACA members $8, students and seniors $9)
      Children under 12 admitted free

      http://www.berkeleyartcenter.org

      Also, we've just started work on our long-awaited second recording, so stay
      tuned for more information about pre-orders and other exciting CD-related
      info.

      By the way, you can always just email us if you'd like to be taken off of
      this list.

      Thanks for your support!

      Solstice
      Becca, Kim, Krista, Mari, Sara, and Sheryl
      http://www.earthwaterrecords.com/solstice