Re: Vocolot concerts

  • Linda Hirschhorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2003
      Hello from Vocolot! (A Jewish Women's a cappella group dedicated to peace
      and justice)

      We are pleased to announce our local November and December performances
      Thank you for your continuous support.

      All of us in Vocolot wish you peace and beautiful music.

      November 2, SUNDAY, Oakland, CA
      Arts First Oakland and
      First Congregational Church of Oakland
      Present 'Share The Music'
      4:00 PM
      2501 Harrison Street, Oakland, CA
      Also appearing: Street Sounds, The Great Wall Youth Orchestra
      and
      FCCO's Voices of Praise
      Phone: 510-444-8511 x15
      Email: artsfirst@...
      Admission is $10
      www.artsfirstoakland.org

      December 20, SATURDAY, San Francisco, CA
      Community Music Center
      8:30 PM
      544 Capp St., San Francisco CA
      For information call 415-647-6015