Auditions for Bass

  • guy_acappella
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2003
      Off The Cuff, an an all-male cappella quintet that specializes in
      tight harmony and improvisation, has an opening for a bass. We are
      based in Benicia, CA, and perform at local cafes throughout the Bay
      Area.

      We are looking for someone who can rehearse up to twice a week. You
      should be able to read music (or learn quickly by ear) and have a
      good ear for pitch.

      If you would like to audition for the ensemble, please write us at
      acappellaguy@...