Singer forming group

  • Stephen Joynes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 1999
      Palo Alto: Steve Joynes (650) 325-5578, joynes@...,
      Range: tenor to bass. Recently acquainted with acappella singing (2
      years). Have sung harmony and lead parts in bluegrass bands (8-9
      years). Looking to expand my musical experiences. Prefer
      contemporary/pop, doo-wop, folk, gospel, anything fun. Looking for
      people at my level or higher to learn from/with. All singing parts
      needed. Should have confidence and enthusiasm. Some performing
      experience might be helpful for future gigs. Palo Alto area
      preferred. Willing to drive.