Richter Scales this Thursday in North Beach

  • Brian Rosen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2003
      Please note, this Thursday, The Richter Scales present their
      fan-tabulous "back to school" concert at KELLS Irish Restaurant & Pub!

      And clearly, we do need to go back to school, since we're making up
      words like "fan-tabulous." But fortunately, we do great with
      monosyllables like "do," "ba," and "dum."

      Details below...

      WHO: The Richter Scales
      http://www.richterscales.com

      WHAT: Our FREE "Back to School" Concert!

      WHEN: 8:00 PM, Thursday, September 25, 2003

      WHERE: KELLS Irish Restaurant & Pub (downstairs)
      530 Jackson Street
      San Francisco, CA 94133
      (415) 955-1916
      http://www.kellsirish.com/sfc/sf.html

      Hope to see you there! Feel free to forward this message to others
      who might be interested.