The Summit in November

  • Mike Barkley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2003
      Wow. About the exact instant I sent my email asking about
      Dominican College, er, University vs. College of Marin, a note
      arrived from Primarily A Cappella saying that yes, everything
      daytime has moved to College of Marin.

      Sorry for my impatience,

      --Mike Barkley, 161 N. Sheridan Ave. #1, Manteca, CA 95336 (H) 209/823-4817
      mjbarkl@...
      No more excuses - Cure Multiple Sclerosis Now!