Baroque Choral Guild seeks accompanist

  • Sonja Wohlgemuth
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2003
      Hello singers,

      Baroque Choral Guild is looking for a top-notch rehearsal accompanist for
      our Berkeley Tuesday evening rehearsals from 7:30-10:00. We meet on average
      about 3 times a month (we alternate with Palo Alto rehearsals). Our season
      runs September through mid-June.

      This season's repertoire includes (our 25th anniversary season!) Bach's B
      minor Mass, Rachmaninoff's Vespers and Beethoven Symphony No. 9 and a
      commission work (with California Symphony of Walnut Creek).

      Please contact Sonja Wohlgemuth directly at the address below.

      Cheers!

      Sonja Wohlgemuth, Executive Director
      ***NEW ADDRESS***
      Baroque Choral Guild