Barbershop Harmony Chorus Guest Night Tues Aug 26 in Palo Alto

  • Earthlink
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2003
      Another reminder that on Tuesday, August 26, there will be a Guest Night for
      the Peninsulaires Barbershop Harmony Chorus. This will be at Cubberley
      Community Center, 4000 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto, near San Antonio. This
      is a great opportunity to sing Barbershop songs with us and learn more about
      the Peninsulaires and the Barbershop Harmony Society. We start at 7:30, but
      you are welcome to drop by anytime until 10:00.

      For more information or directions, check our site at
      www.barbershop-harmony.org <http://www.barbershop-harmony.org/>