Gershwin, Gershwin in Capitola

  • j.arthur
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2003
      Fellow Singers and Vocal Lovers:

      This is slightly off topic (we have an accompianist) but I thought some
      of you may be interested because of the people involved.

      This next weekend there will be a show at the Capitola Theater in, uh,
      Capitola, starring Lori Rivera (formerly of the Bobs and the Mt. Madonna
      Choir), Jonathan Arthur (formerly of VocaMotion, the Eclectic Co. and
      the Mt. Madonna Choir) and Terence Courrault (of the the Mt. Madonna
      Choir). It is an all Gershwin show, with classic standards and tap
      dancing and ballet and tuxedos and beautiful gowns and singing
      surprises.

      For more info (times, ticket prices, bios, etc.), you can go here:

      http://www.bslopera.com/news.html

      Thanks.
      Jonathan Arthur