House Jacks at the Freight and Salvage in September

  • sarahtyrrellirish
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2003
      Hi All! Probably not many, but there may be a few out there who have
      not yet heard of the House Jacks. My first acappella concert was a
      House Jacks concert, and I've been hooked ever since! Check 'em out at

      http://www.housejacks.com

      Concert details below.

      ;Sarah -- devoted Jacks fan!

      Saturday, September 9, 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm
      Freight and Salvage Coffeehouse
      1111 Addison Street, Berkeley, CA 94702
      (near the corner of University Ave and San Pablo, just off I-80)
      All ages!
      Info: 510-548-1761
      http://www.freightandsalvage.org

      Just paste these links into your browser to buy your tickets now:

      5pm:
      http://ipost.com/rd/9z1zsr19c8i9p8c84i4eel48n4auc0ajg9nkaaa8s5g

      8pm:
      http://ipost.com/rd/9z1zmvq3nbg86vmk1p3h885c801eh4u56upb9em96p8

      And remember, every Freight show attended by you and 200 of your
      House Jackian Comrades-In-Arms is another reason for the Freight
      to offer two shows at our next concert. But every show which sells
      out at the last minute and consequently gives our buddies at the
      Freight a near-infarction is a reason for them to pull the plug
      on the idea for the future.

      And since the Freight normally does not offer that honor to any
      but the biggest-name of national touring acts, we need all the
      help we can get (in the form of advance ticket sales) in order
      to keep the 5pm show option open for all of you who prefer it
      over the 8pm show.

      As always, if you don't yet have a copy of our latest album Unbroken,
      just visit our sales pards, Virtual Voices, who will happily send one
      your way:

      http://ipost.com/rd/9z1zpm5bkvglquar2mk8pk8emuah2i44jk2euq391eg

      For all other dates, news, and info, http://www.housejacks.com
      is the place for details, as always.