Auditions for Bass and Baritone for "The Choral Project"

  • Daniel Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2003
      "The Choral Project" specializes in high-level, virtuosic music and is committed to a
      brighter future for our world. This critically accalimed ensemble is now accepting
      positions in Bass and Baritone for our 2003-2004 Season.

      Highlights of the 2003-2004 season will feature a Holiday concert, with Benjamin
      Britten's "Ceremony of Carols" as the centerpiece.

      In March, the ensemble will perform "Voices of Love," a "he said/she said" program
      themed around the perspectives of love, and conclude the season with a summer tour
      to the British Isles.

      For more information about auditions, please contact Artistic Director Daniel Hughes
      at: artisticdir@....

      For more information about "The Choral Project," please visit our website at:
      www.choralproject.org.