Shape Note Regional Singing, Santa Cruz Aug 17

  • Tammy Heinsohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2003
      Just a reminder:

      Sunday, August 17, 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
      Northern CA Regional Shape Note Singing
      A traditional singing from the Sacred Harp, with dinner
      on the grounds. Locals please bring a dish to share.
      Senior Citizens' Opportunities, 222 Market St. Santa Cruz
      This event is free and very open to children.
      Loaner books will be available.
      Bring your friends!

      DIRECTIONS Please review the MapQuest Map at the URL below
      http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=222+Market+St&city=Santa+Cruz&state=CA&zipcode=&homesubmit=Get+Map

      Directions From 1: Take 1 to Ocean Avenue which is the street 17
      turns into. It could be tricky it looks like you are getting on 17
      east. Take Ocean avenue less than a mile to Water Street. Turn left
      on Water go 2 blocks and turn left on Market street. It's at 222
      Market Street.

      --
      Tammy Heinsohn * tammycasa@... * tammyh@...
      (831)425-8595 Home * (831)332-8595 Cell * (831)459-3188 Fax

      SCATS MISSION STATEMENT:
      Because we want to provide everyone in our community an opportunity to sing,
      SCATS fosters a cappella music on the central coast.