One of Each SHOW - Aug 16th - Espresso Garden, San Jose

  • Scott Adler
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2003
      Howdy bay area a cappella fans!

      You might have some of us open for the Bobs and for SoVoSo, you may have
      seen us in the SF Harmony Sweepstakes, you might have caught a glimpse of us
      singing around the south bay at local coffee shops and outdoor festivals,
      and you may even have been lucky enough to see us win the ensemble category
      of the San Francisco Cabaret competition at the Herbst Theater - and if
      you've seen all that you are either a die hard One of Each junkie or married
      to one of us.

      For all the rest of you - now you can see One of Each for yourself.

      *** One of Each is having a headline show down in San Jose. ***

      "Where in San Jose?" you ask.

      At the celebrated Espresso Garden Cafe - 814 S. Bascom Ave, San Jose
      http://www.espresso-garden.com/ (Just 45 minutes south of San Fran!)

      "When?" you reply

      Saturday, August 16th at 8:00 pm.

      Seriously - Espresso Garden has one of the best stages we've performed on in
      a great intimate environment - perfect for a cappella. We're only charging
      $10 to get in, and the place holds just over 100 people, so reservations are
      a good idea. We'll be pulling out all the stops, doing almost every song we
      know, and maybe even some we don't.

      Questions? Comments? Email us at info@...

      Also check out our website at http://www.oneofeach.org/

      -Scott Adler