Fwd: Last Chance--"The Best of Barbershop!"

  • Robert Lenoil
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      I'm reproducing below a posting to Bay Area barbershoppers. This may
      not be the show for you if you're not a barbershop aficionado,
      because before you get to hear two of the best barbershop quartets in
      the world you'll have to listen to 25 student quartets each sing one
      song. The quality of the student quartets varies greatly from
      international-caliber to basement-caliber. But if you can sit through
      the mediocrity (or just come late) you will be in for a treat at the
      end of the evening.

      -Robert Lenoil
      Lead, Q (one of the international-caliber student quartets)
      http://www.qtet.net