Da Vinci's Notebook in September

  • Tammy Heinsohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2003
      Just a quick note to let you know the zany wacky guys of Da Vinci's
      Notebook will be in Northern California in September:
      September 17 - Freight & Salvage, Berkeley, CA
      September 18 - Laughs Unlimited, Sacramento, CA

      for more info: http://www.davincisnotebook.com

      tammy
      --
      Tammy Heinsohn * tammycasa@... * tammyh@...
      (831)425-8595 Home * (831)332-8595 Cell * (831)459-3188 Fax

      SCATS MISSION STATEMENT:
      Because we want to provide everyone in our community an opportunity to sing,
      SCATS fosters a cappella music on the central coast.