Barbershop Harmony Show August 17

  • Charles Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2003
      The Peninsulaires Annual Show will be at the Mountain View Center for the
      Performing Arts on Sunday August 17 at 3:00 PM. Here is a great chance to
      hear Barbershop Harmony of the Peninsulaires in chorus, small ensemble and
      quartets singing great old songs as we “Celebrate Harmony.” Our Feature
      Guest Quartet will be Late Night Barbershop—a wonderful comedy quartet.

      Tickets are $20 and available at the MVCPA Box Office, on our website at
      www.barbershop-harmony.org <http://www.barbershop-harmony.org/> . Since we
      have just one show this year, tickets are selling fast. Hope can join us
      for a Sunday afternoon of Barbershop music.