2003 Summit line up

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2003
      This is the line up so far for the 2003 West Coast A Cappella
      Summit. More to be added soon.

      M-PACT
      Former Harmony Sweepstakes National Champions

      THE EDLOS
      The "bad boys of a cappella"

      FOUR VOICES
      2002 International Barbershop Quartet Champions

      KITKA
      One of the finest female ensembles performing today!

      We are also looking for groups who would like to perform in one
      of our daytime showcase concerts. Interested groups please
      e-mail summit@...

      West Coast A Cappella Summit
      Nov 8/9, San Rafael

      Tickets now on sale 415-472-3500