Auditions!

  • mrsmorris002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19 5:52 PM
      Auditions!

      The Quartertones, a bay area high school a cappella group is seeking
      either one or two new members in the fall. We're looking for other
      high school students, either guys or gals, interested in singing in a
      serious but low-pressure atmosphere. (especially tenors and altos,
      but we'll strongly consider all our applicants) We meet twice a week
      in San Carlos and try to perform every month or so. (another plus is
      that singing in the group pays a meager salary)

      We just returned from a week-long tour to Las Vegas and Southern Utah
      and have lots of plans for the coming year. To find out more about
      the group check out our website: www.quartertones.com (please note
      that the site is a work in progress...all of our latest info hasn't
      been posted.

      If your interested in the upcoming auditions, please email us at:
      quartertones004@... expressing your interest.

      Thanks,
      Ross Morey