benefit concert Sat., July 12, Redwood

  • larry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2003
      The Peninsula Harmony Chorus and Smorgaschord
      will present a benefit concert on Saturday evening, July 12th, beginning at 7:00 pm, at the Redwood Church, 903 Madison Avenue, Redwood City.

      Seating is a bit limited, so early arrival is encouraged!

      This will be a benefit concert, to assist the Church youth group's
      home building projects in Mexico. Last year, we helped them raise
      enough to assist several families into new homes. Admission is not charged, but a free-will offering will be gratefully received. There will also be refreshments available during the intermission.

      The concert will feature vocal, a cappella music of different styles and ages. We will even have an audience sing-along in Zulu (and English)!

      903 Madison Avenue, Redwood City.
      (one block west of Hudson, one block south of Jefferson)

      Map:
      http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=&ed=2B83Oep_0TqBfxEp7fxUhaM744.iXbXbX_gmjTvKSSvKnxupzMoCAuQBF4onVuE-&csz=redwood+city,+ca&country=us