Roundsinging in July, 2003

  • Kate Munger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      Dears, Two wonderful opportunities to sing this month. First, on the 14th, the regular San Francisco Rounds Sing,( 2nd Monday) at 7 pm, All Saint's Episcopal Church, 1350 Waller, between Ashbury and Masonic. In honor of Bastille Day, we'll singing some rounds in French as well as new ones by Aileen Vance and Suzy Scheunneman and Becky Reardon and me. The acoustics and the company are delightful. Love to see you there.

      AND returning to tradition, A Rounds Sing on Chicken Ranch Beach, Inverness on July 19, Saturday night at 7 pm. I'll be featuring rounds from Kay Eskenazi's new book "Pass It Around" and will be sharing the leadership with some
      Threshold Choir members who are honing their songleading skills. It will be a lovely night. Chicken Ranch Beach is 1 mile north of Inverness on Sir Francis Drake Blvd. just as that road begins to wind westward (away from Tomales
      Bay) towards the Ocean. For a map, go to www.mapquest.com, enter Sir Francis Drake Blvd @ Pine Hill Drive, Inverness, CA 94937. Chicken Ranch Beach is JUST north of that intersection...there is no sign for the beach, just ample parking on the right of the road. Look for my grey VW Van. It is a short walk to the beach, but unfortunately not wheelchair accessible.
      Please bring layers of clothing, it can get deceptively chilly, situpons and water.

      Both events open to women of all singing experience. Sliding scale $10 - $10,000

      Hope to see you there. Love, Kate

      Kate Munger
      kmunger@...
      Box 173, Inverness CA 94937