SOVOSO NEWS -TICKETS GO ON SALE TODAY!

  • Sovoso News
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      SoVoSo News - Summertime is ONIf you have trouble viewing this page, please check out www.sovoso.com for the latest news and merchandise.

      TICKETS GO ON SALE TODAY, JULY 1, 2003
      FOR OUR SHOWS AT YOSHI'S ON AUGUST 18TH, 2003
      EXTRA, EXTRA:

      Tell us what you think.
      Check out www.sovoso.com and "Say what you mean" on our guest book.

      Get your tickets and dinner reservations now, to secure a great seat for a wonderful evening of song!

      Tickets are available online by clicking onto this link:
      http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=sfbay&query=schedule&venue=yoshis1&interface=yoshisvia

      or by calling the box office at (510) 238-9200.
      Box Office Open: Tue-Sat 10:00am - 10:30pm.
      Sun-Mon 10:00am - 10:30pm.

      (Yoshi's charges $1.00 per ticket purchased over the phone. We will reserve seats for parties of 10 or more.)

      SoVoSo invites you a very special show at Yoshi's Jazzhouse and Restaurant, to see our latest line-up of 6 singers for the first time at Yoshi's. We will feature newest member Caitlin Cornwell, and also welcome Beth Quist (of Voicestra) to the stage for this engagement!

      SoVoSo also wants our fans to know that we will be recording the evening's shows for an upcoming live album, so please come and represent and bring your friends and family along!

      We wish you sunny days and cool evening nights as summer is upon us. Thanks and stay in touch!

      From the Soul to the Voice to the Song... SoVoSo

      www.sovoso.com

      check out our guestbook and let us know who you are!

      Members, clockwise from the right: Bryan Dyer, David Worm, Joey Blake, Caitlin Cornwell and Sunshine Becker

      "Seasonings"
      Special
      new release CD

      $17
      Includes Shipping!
      (CA residents add sales tax)

      "Seasonings"
      CD & T-Shirt
      (black w/ yellow logo)
      Specify size: L, XL, or XXL

      $27
      Includes Shipping!
      (CA residents add sales tax)

      4 CD Deal
      All four SoVoSó CD's

      $48.90
      Includes Shipping!
      (CA residents add sales tax)

      To be deleted from this database, please reply to this e-mail with "REMOVE <youremail@...>" on the subject field.
      SoVoSo apologizes for any inconvenience.

      © Copyright, 2002, SoVoSo