barbershop webcast - next week Wed July 2 thru Sat 7/5

  • phil debar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2003
      Friends,
      It's nearly time for our 2003 Montreal International chorus and
      quartet Championships. We are in final preparation for another great
      webcast and I wanted to make sure you knew all about it.

      Get the latest updated information at http://www.spebsqsa.org/webcast

      We are planning *end-to-end web video coverage live* from the Bell
      Centre in Montreal, Canada. Rich Taylor and Phil DeBar will be
      returning this year again as on-air hosts.