SF Tenors and Basses

  • tritone5sf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2003
      FYI...
      -----Forwarded Message-----
      Subject: A cappella, Acappella, A capella, Acapella, A capela
      Reply to: anon-12513160@...
      Date: 2003-06-17, 7:01AM

      We are starting a small a cappella group here in the Bay area. We are
      thinking that we will have no more than 5 to 7 people at the most.
      So... you have to have a good ear and be able to hold a part on your
      own. This is just for fun nothing really hardcore. We are a few post
      collegiate a cappella guys who miss singing. We would want to practice
      once a week maybe enter one of the local competitions and gig when
      possible. If you are interested or know someone who may be, contact me
      at 415 378 8553.

      Antonio