urgent - West Coast Summit '03....Oct or Nov___?

  • Phil DeBar
    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2003
      Anybody know the dates (not just the usual month)(for sure)? I can't find
      the Sweeps show program, and it's not posted on the PAC or Marin Center web
      sites.

      THX - I need to solve a schedule snag tonight.......phil debar 707-544-8738

      Message 2 of 4 , May 22, 2003
        Isn't www.singers.com the PAC web site? Anyway, it does say:

        West Coast A Cappella Summit - Next one is November 9-10 in San
        Francisco. A weekend of performances, workshops, seminars and more.

        ;Sarah

        Phil DeBar wrote:

        > Anybody know the dates (not just the usual month)(for sure)? I can't find
        > the Sweeps show program, and it's not posted on the PAC or Marin Center web
        > sites.
        >
        > THX - I need to solve a schedule snag tonight.......phil debar 707-544-8738

      • Sarah Tyrrell
        Message 3 of 4 , May 22, 2003
          Whoops.....you are right, Elaine, those dates were from 2002.

          Sorry for any confusion, everyone!!

          ;Sarah

          Elaine Chao wrote:

          > Sarah-
          >
          > > Isn't www.singers.com the PAC web site? Anyway, it does say:
          >
          > > West Coast A Cappella Summit - Next one is November 9-10 in San
          > > Francisco. A weekend of performances, workshops, seminars and more.
          >
          > Unlikely for 2004, considering November 9-10 is a Tuesday-Wednesday.
          >
          > -Elaine
        • Sinasohn Paul
          Message 4 of 4 , May 23, 2003
            --- Phil DeBar <phildebar@...> wrote:
            > Anybody know the dates (not just the usual month)(for sure)? I can't find
            > the Sweeps show program, and it's not posted on the PAC or Marin Center web
            > sites.
            >
            > THX - I need to solve a schedule snag tonight.......phil debar 707-544-8738

            November 8/9 2003

            If you have suggestions for program sessions, please email me

            Paul Sinasohn
            Assistant Producer / Program Manager

            http://search.yahoo.com