Bay Area choir clearing music archives

  • BALChorale
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 1998
      The Bay Area Lutheran Chorale would like to clear out some of its
      music archives (in other words, it's taking too much space my
      garage!). We are hoping that Bay Area choirs will want some of it,
      because shipping music is so expensive; we can probably arrange
      transfer just about anywhere in the Bay Area.

      Most of the pieces are in small lots, mostly useful for augmenting
      your existing library. Octavos are priced at 50 cents; medium-sized
      scores, $1.00; large scores, $2.00. Some full scores and instrumental
      parts also available.

      A list is located on our website: http://members.aol.com/BALChorale

      Allen H Simon
      Bay Area Lutheran Chorale