BOHiCA's Last Performances! 5/2 and 5/9

  • cferejohn@echelon.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2003
      As many of you probably already know, Elena has been accepted to Brandeis
      School of Business in Massachusets and will be spending the next three years
      of her life learning to make more money than we can even dream of. That
      means that BOHiCA will be disbanding for the forseeable future (though
      reunion concerts are not out of the realm of possibility). You have *two
      last chances* to see BOHiCA in concert before it is too late:

      Friday, May 2nd, 8:00 PM, 105 Northgate Hall, UC Berkeley
      BOHiCA opens for DeCadence, a U.C. Berkeley a cappella group that we were
      all a member of at one time or another. BOHiCA will be singing a 25-30
      minute set to start the concert. Admission is $5. Here's a map of the UC
      campus:
      http://www.berkeley.edu/map/maps/ABCD345.html

      Friday, May 9th, 8:30 PM, Dana Street Coffee Roasting Company, FREE
      BOHiCA's final concert (for now). BOHiCA returns to one of its favorite
      places to perform, the Dana Street Coffee Roasting Company. We will sing 3
      sets from about 8:30 til about 10:15. We'll be singing pretty much every
      song we've ever sung. So come on down, have some coffee, listen to us, and
      *don't sit on the beans*! The Dana Street Roasting Company is located at
      744 Dana Street near the corner of Castro, were fine dining, drinking, and
      dancing opportunities abound.

      BOHiCA Releases a New CD!!!!!
      To commemmorate our existance, BOHiCA will be releasing an album-length CD
      of concert material that will be available at these two concerts for $10.
      Buy one now! It may be your only proof that we ever existed, so when Chris
      is broadcasting for the San Francisco Giants, Elena is running
      SuperGloberHyperMegaNet, Sara is running for president, and Ian is
      terrorizing a small rural community with an assault rifle in a clock tower,
      you can say "I knew them when...".

      If you are unable to make it to one of the concerts, you can email
      sing@..., and we can tell you how to order one by mail.

      Chris
      www.bohica-acappella.com