Solstice concert in Berkeley 4/26

  • Sheryl Kaskowitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2003
      Hi everyone. Just a quick reminder about our performance on Saturday:

      Solstice, a female vocal ensemble
      Trinity Chamber Concert Series
      Saturday, April 26
      8 pm
      Trinity Chapel, 2320 Dana Street, Berkeley
      Suggested donation: $12 general/$8 students, seniors, or handicapped (no
      one turned away for lack of funds)
      Info: (510) 549-3864

      The concert will featuretraditional, classical, and popular music
      spanning 11 countries and 900 years , including works by early women
      composers and works for women's voices by Poulenc, Bartok, Kodaly and
      others.

      Hope you can join us!

      Solstice, a female vocal ensemble
      www.earthwaterrecords.com/solstice
      <http://www.earthwaterrecords.com/solstice>

      ps. If you can't make it this weekend, you can catch us next month at
      Music on the Hill in Bernal Heights. Check out our website for more
      information.