SF A CAPELLA GROUP SEEKS TENOR

  • Caia
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2003
      SF A CAPELLA GROUP SEEKS TENOR

      Flying Without Instruments will be auditioning for a tenor in early April. FWI is 8 voices (SSAATTBB), we sing whatever music appeals to us (from 16th century through contemporary), some original arrangements, some published arrangement, a few original songs. We rehearse weekly in SF, put on 1-2 concerts ourselves each year, plus any other gigs we get.
      We are LOOKING FOR: good range, good blend, ability to read music (sightreading is great but not required, we're looking for the ability to learn notes outside rehearsal). Arranging and/or vocal percussion (on any level) are plusses. Looking for someone who plays well with others - we like to have fun at rehearsals while also working on sounding good!
      Email fwi_sings@... or call 415 824 4011 for more info or to tell us a little about you.