New CASA Address

  • Deke Sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003
      Folks,

      CASA has too gosh darn many CD's, and has just moved to a new office
      in San Francisco with plenty of wall space for CD racks.

      The new street and mail address is:

      CASA
      2525 Van Ness Ave, Suite 205
      San Francisco, CA 94109

      The phone number is still:

      415-563-5224

      If you're in San Francisco and feel like stopping by, give us a call
      first (there's not always someone there during business hours, but
      with a little advance notice, we can be sure there is someone when
      you'd like to stop by).

      Web site's still the same: www.casa.org

      I'm afraid we won't be able to recieve mail at the old address after
      April 30th.

      D http://www.totalvocal.com
      E http://www.housejacks.com
      K http://www.americanvybe.com