The Promises are auditioning for a soprano

  • Pierson Bourquin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      The Promises are auditioning for a soprano.

      The Promises are a 4 person, 4 part (SATB) acappella
      group. Our current repetoire includes
      the CASA arrangements of: Longest Time by Billy Joel,
      Up On The Roof, Under the Boardwalk and In The Still
      Of The Nite. We will be doing acappella
      arrangements of Message In A Bottle by The Police, Is
      She Really Goin' Out With Him by Joe Jackson and
      One More Day On Earth by The Euphorics. We have three
      goals for the next year:
      1. Gig once a month locally
      2. Record several tracks next fall
      3. Compete in the Bay Area Harmony Sweeps Feb 2004

      We are looking for a soprano with good pitch, rhythm,
      sight reading skills and stage presence.

      We rehearse every Wednesday night in San Francisco and
      every other Monday night in Sausalito. We rehearse up
      to 2 times per week before performances.

      Please e-mail or call Pierson: pbourquin@...
      415 331-5588.

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com