Award Winning SF Bay Area Group Auditioning Sopranos

  • Juliet by way of Michael Olivier
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 1998
      +4db 1998 Harmony Sweepstakes Bay Area Champions and 1998 National Audience
      Favorites is currently auditioning sopranos.

      The key word is commitment!

      Rehearsals twice per week
      Daytime and evening gigs
      CD Project in the works

      We are looking for a strong singer with great big ears who can blend as
      well as solo.

      You should enjoy singing jazz/pop/latin and other styles.

      Passion for making the best music we can make is a must, strong
      improvisational skills and creativity a big plus.

      If you or someone you know would be interested in auditioning please
      respond to:

      David Duran
      Plus4db@...
      408.482.8947