Seeking the "Duke of Earl"

  • daishonin03 <Starryknights01@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2003
      The Starry Knights, an a cappella Doo-Wop group, is seeking a male
      vocalist to cover the first tenor/lead role (with strong falsetto).

      We need talented singers who can learn fast. You must know the Doo-
      Wop style of singing and attitude, have a good ear for pitch, have a
      strong desire to become part of a team, and enjoy the comraderie of
      being part of an a cappella group.

      Our arrangements are tight and precise. We appear at clubs and cafes
      in all areas of the city (Lush Lounge, Martuni's, Simple Pleasures
      Cafe, Toby's Revolution Cafe, Sacred Grounds Cafe).

      Interested in an auditioning for us? E-mail us at:
      StarryKnights01@.... Tell us about yourself, your background, and
      your understanding of the nature of this style of music. Please
      include a phone number where we can reach you. Visit our website at:
      http://www.thestarryknights.us