Barbershop Harmony Chorus Guest Night in Palo Alto

  • Charles Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2003
      The Peninsulaires Barbershop Men’s Chorus is hosting a Guest Night next
      Tuesday, January 21, 2003 in Palo Alto. It will be held at their regular
      meeting place, Room M-2 at the Cubberley Community Center, 4000 Middlefield
      Road, Palo Alto. The program starts at 7:30 with a variety of singing,
      vocal craft and demonstrations as well as information about our chapter and
      the Barbershop Harmony Society (SPEBSQSA).

      If you are looking to sing with a men’s chorus, now is an excellent time to
      consider joining. We have just started introducing to the chorus our new
      repertoire for the coming season. If you would like to learn more about
      Guest Night or want information about the Peninsulaires, please contact
      Chuck Thompson at e-mail: cst11@... <mailto:cst11@...>
      or call 408 394-3414. Check our web site at www.barbershop-harmony.org
      <http://www.barbershop-harmony.org/> .